Monday, March 30, 2009

2007 or 2003?

*Which Microsoft program software is better, 2003 or 2007?*

Well, I can't specifically say it is better, but I like Microsoft 2007 program better than 2003. Items are so much easier to find on the toolbar and it is laid out so that you can actually see everything instead of having to click on a thousand menu bars to view it!
I did take a whole course on the 2007 programs, so I would probably choose this one over the other. However, when I began the Microsoft Word class (the first one I took of 2007), I hated it. I couldn't find anything and I was so confused. After playing around in it and completing my lessons, I loved it! My only concern is that not all schools are changed to 2007 software yet. So, I might have to change my teaching or re-teach myself Microsoft 2003 programs and whichever school I end up at.

No comments:

Post a Comment